The 6 Writing Maps will guide and inspire you to explore different aspects of the writer's craft and the writing life. They'll prompt you to gain a deeper understanding of your characters and the worlds they inhabit, as well as give you the tools and starting points to write about your own life in new and surprising ways.
The set includes:
- The Character Map: Writing Prompts to Explore Characters in Fiction & Memoir
- My Writing Life: Charting Your Life as a Writer
- The Voice and Point of View Writing Map
- How to Write a Story: A Writing Map to Help You Hunt for and Create Stories
- The Description Writing Map: An Inspirational Workout for Writers.
- Write Around the Bookshop: Writing in the Company of Books