Whether you're traveling or blogging, staying home or sitting in a café, these 7 Writing Maps will prompt you to write about the city you're in, cities you've known, as well as the cities you long for or invent.
Be inspired to write about all aspects of city life: people, places, art, food, music, love, and more! There's no such thing as writer's block or being lost for words, especially when you've got a Writing Map as your guide and motivation.
These Writing Maps are devised for adults, but are easily adaptable to suit writers of all ages and levels. Here at Writing Maps HQ, we believe that through writing, we create a deeper relationship with our environment, whether at home or abroad, and to the stories we are inspired to share.
The set includes:
- City of Inspiration: Writing Prompts for Writing in Cafés, Parks, Galleries and by Water
- Writing the Love: Writing Prompts for Lovers in Galleries, Parks and Cafés
- Writing People: A Writing Map for Crowded Places
- Writing Art: Writing in Galleries and Museums
- The Café Writing Map: Writing Prompts for Cafés, Bars, Bistros, and Pubs
- Write Up Your Street: A Neighbourhood Writing Map
- How to Turn a City into Stories